Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Monday, Feb 26 (Supp)

Ran 6 mi on the treadmill. Ugh. Tried to program the machine to do PTA's, but the Precor treadmills don't set up like I prefer. Stopped, reset, then restarted the machine five times before giving up. Went 3.5 mi on the second to last reset and 2.5 mi on the final reset. I'm not sure how far I went on the initial setup and the other resets, so I did not record and am not counting the distance. Went 8 minutes on one of the resets, 3 minutes on another, and don't recall the others. I'm sure it was over 15 minutes lost (whatever that translates to in miles).

I am not executing my nutrition piece well at all. Its not the piece itself, its just that I'm so busy I can't seem to do it properly. My lunches and snacks are not properly prepared in advance, so I miss the nutritious food and eat crap. Very frustrating. I am attempting re-implementation tomorrow and will add the informatin to this Blog in the hopes of humiliating myself into compliance!

No comments: