Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Vacation!

Vacation from June 28 - July 10.

We drove to Texas to visit K2 and his lovely wife. He is in the U.S. Army and is stationed at Ft. Hood, which is adjacent to the city of Killeen, Texas. Had a great time. Didn't lift weights, didn't run a single time, and ate like a pig! I did mow the lawn, but that was my only real exercise. I have convinced myself that my lack of exercise was in fact a positive; I let my body rest and heal!

Pictures:
- Top: K2, David, and me next to an M1A2 Main Battle Tank on Ft. Hood.
- Below: David, as "Prince of the Known Universe" and representative of "The Imperial House of Leffler," claims the state of Oklahoma in behalf of the Leffler Family. I am "His Royal Holiness, Emperor of the Known Universe, who is Humble."
- Below Right: David (his head is poking out of the driver's position) and me on an M1A2 MBT.






No comments: