Thursday, September 20, 2007

New PB on the 5.5 mi hill route!

Ran my 5.5 mil hill route at lunch and finished in 61:22 - a personal best by over a minute!

I started out well, but felt tight the entire run. Finished the first leg in 15:42, which is consistent within a few seconds of other times on that first leg. I reached the corner of 56th and Pioneers, the approximate top of the hill, at 34:14. I slowed a bit on the down hill portion, mostly because I lost focus and my brain was wandering around. Again, no IPod in tng because they are verboten in the next Marathon.

I didn't really do any sprint splits, but I did three "waddle a little faster" splits. I will incorporate more in a more organized fashion in an effort to get my time below 60 min.

Light lift at night, nothing special.

NEXT MARATHON ONLY 30 DAYS AWAY!

No comments: