Saturday, March 3, 2007

Friday, Mar 2

Another storm was raging outside, so I had to use the treadmill. Went a little over 6 miles. Completed 5.02 miles in an hour, and then the treadmill turned off because the gym programs the machines to shut off after 60 minutes. Reset the machine and did a "pacing" walk for a mile. I have difficulty keeping a steady, consistent pace, as I seem to be constantly speeding up and slowing down. So, I set the treadmill at one speed and focused on mechanics like stride, breathing, arms, etc for one mile.

After the treadmill, did 440 reps on my abs, then worked on my lower back. I intentionaly have not done any leg pressing in quite awhile, so I jumped on the machine to satisfy my curiosity. Easily lifted the entire stack (490 lbs) like it was butter, even after my legs were shot from the run. If I was working on my legs, I would need more weight than that just to do my warm ups. Arrived at the gym around 1230, left around 0300.

No comments: