Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thursday, March 22


Entries for a couple of days.

Yesterday's plan was to run two 3.3 milers, one in the morning and one in the evening. I did a light 3.3 in the morning, but when I went out to do a timed 3.3 in the evening there was a thunderstorm warning and a fair amount of lightening. So, no late run.

Today was one of my two "off days" for running. Hit the gym. I have definitely not regained my strength from the flu, as my bench was an abomination. However, worked my arms and shoulders very heavily, and Jen took some pictures (most of which are located at the bottom of the blog). Notice on my pec deck picture that I am lifting the entire stack at 312 lbs. The picture was a pain, as she was using the camera on her Palm Pilot. The shutter speed is very slow, so I had to do numerous reps at that weight to get a decent picture, and to get that photo I had to hold the weights up for several seconds. I was beat! I was lifting 154 lbs for the lat press down and curl pictures. Again, I had to hold the weights for several seconds so Jen could take the picture. After work, I went home and took a nap!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!