Sunday, March 25, 2007

Still sore from yesterday, 48.3 mi for the week!

Well, I'm still aching from yesterday. When I get up and start moving around I loosen up a bit, but when I sit more than a few minutes my body tightens up. When I get up again, I move like a 90 year old for several minutes. Slept over 13 hours last night, which is extraordinarily unusual for me, and I feel like I need another nap. Anyway, I think I'll take a lovely Sunday stroll and hopefully get my muscles to start pumping out the lactic acid that built up yesterday.

I went 48.3 miles last week! I'll be averaging 45 miles per week for the next five weeks, and the following week will throttle back considerably (20 mi or even less) to let my body heal for the marathon.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sleep log, food log, sleep log, food log

Kurt P. Leffler said...

YES, MY WIFE, I HUMBLE MYSELF IN SINCERE OBEDIENCE TO YOUR OFTEN REPEATED, YET ALWAYS GENTLY STATED, MANDATE FOR A SLEEP LOG AND A FOOD LOG! (I just have to get a few technical details sorted out, and it will be up and running in no time!)